Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Slang-o-rama Breaks for Bouchercon

 I'm off to Minneapolis, Minnesota, for the big annual world mystery convention, Bouchercon. I'll be rumbling around, in search of a strong cup of coffee close to the Hilton Minneapolis (recommendations are welcome!). 

As for my schedule, on Thursday, Sept. 8, I'll be in the Hospitality Suite 1-2pm and at the registration desk 2-4pm. On Friday, I'll on the "Out West Mystery" panel at 1:45 p.m. Saturday at 7 a.m. (Yeowza! That's early!) I am going to be part of the author "speed-dating" brigade. You can find the entire Bouchercon schedule and search for your favorite attending authors, right here.

If you see me (I will most likely be masked 😷), please do come on over and say howdy! 👋

As for Slang-o-rama, it will return next week, when I return as well.




No comments: