Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Clearing the desk, and a drawing to win short story anthology

With my final proofing corrections winging their way to Poisoned Pen Press, the sixth book in my Silver Rush historical mystery series, A DYING NOTE, is officially off my desk. 

I feel in the mood to celebrate!
To that end, I'm going to have a drawing for three copies of the BOUND BY MYSTERY anthology from Poisoned Pen Press. The anthology includes original short stories from PPP authors, including my never-before-published-anywhere-in-the-universe short story “Telling Tales,” which takes place in Leadville and features a cameo appearance by Inez and Mark Stannert in happier times.

The catch (but it's a small one): Winners will be drawn from subscribers to my random and very occasional newsletter. Sign up by Thursday evening, read my newsletter (which will arrive Friday morning-ish to be eligible for the drawing; I'll pull three names on December 31. (Heck, you can subscribe December 21 and unsubscribe on January 1 if you want, so why not?)

You can sign up here: http://www.annparker.net/contact.php

Wishing everyone a cozy holiday season, with many good books to read and the time to read them...

-----------------------------
Look for posts to start appearing regularly on Wednesdays, starting January 3. I'll be sharing fun, old-time slang and bits of trivia from the 19th century, as well as news as I have it...

No comments: