Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dardos Award....


Cheryl C. Maladrinos of The Book Connection was kind enough to bestow the Premio Dardos Award on the Silver Rush blog. Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. The rules are:

1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I hope I don't have to give this award back, because I'm going to come up short on the number 15 here. In any case...

I now pass this honor along to:

Margaret Grace: Killer Hobbies
Susan Chernak McElroy: Animals as Teachers and Healers
Claire Johnson: Roux Morgue
Laurie Powers: Wild West
Beverle Graves Myers: Cruel Music

Only five, but all very interesting and very different. Check them out and see what you think!

2 comments:

Beverle Graves Myers said...

How fun! I accept the Dardos with pleasure and thank my parents, my editor, my agent, my husband, my dog .... Now I need to put on my thinking cap so I can pass this on.

Thanks Ann!

Bev

Ann Parker said...

Have fun and display your award proudly! :-)