- Having it snow outside when I'm all warm and cozy inside.
- Chocolate. Any kind, but preferably dark.
- The smell and sound of rain.
- Those "Kodak moments" with my family, siblings, friends . . . you know, those little timeslices that you remember for years afterwards, trival moments or not.
- Coming to THE END of the first draft! (YaY!)
- Being paid for my efforts, especially in these challenging financial times. (I just love holding a check in my hands that's written to me...)
Cartoon of the Day: When Grammarians Grill
4 hours ago